Bansko is the main winter center of Bulgaria. The combination of favorable weather conditions, geographic features and modern technical facilities guarantee the resort’s perfection.
Bansko has the best snow cover and the longest ski season in Bulgaria.
The season begins in the middle of December and lasts until April.
Fans of winter sports have at their disposal:
- 70 kilometers of perfectly crafted and securely secured tracks
- 30% for beginners
- 45% advanced
- 25% for experienced
- 25 km of modern lift facilities
- Snow Park – 90m x 16m half-pipe
- professional ski instructors
- ski and snowboard rental equipment
On 1st of January , the biggest attraction in the Bansko-Kuker Festival is organized, where local men are masked in special suits, and women play traditional people.